10th Annual Guts & Glory Digestive Wellness Expo – CANCELED
September 23, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
NOTICE: This event is canceled due to expected inclement weather-related conditions. View full statement
Guts & Glory Digestive Wellness Expo is a free, all ages, pet-friendly community event designed to educate the health-curious, elevate the understanding of the health-conscious and raise community awareness of the importance of digestive health and overall wellness through the free exchange of information and resources.
Featured activities include:
- Expert lectures on nutrition, fitness & healthy living
- Farmer’s & Makers’ Market
- Live DJ music
- FREE health screenings
- Healthy food and non-alcoholic drinks for sale
- Live active demos (participation encouraged!)
- Kid targeted zones on healthy eating & exercise
- Holistic experts & stress relief tips
- MEGA-colon gut-health exhibit
- Alternative therapies
- Community partners
- Nonprofit organizations
- First Responders
Visit mygutinstinct.org for more information.
Anyone affiliated with Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine can request access to add events to this calendar. View instructions for getting access here.
Faculty, staff and students with Penn State Health network access can view selected internal events on the Infonet calendar here.