- This event has passed.
2020 Research Recognition Awards nomination deadline
Nominations for the 2020 Research Recognition Awards close at the end of the day on March 13, 2020.
Started in 2014, the Research Recognition Awards honor the outstanding research achievements of Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center employees.
The event highlights those who have distinguished themselves in several categories and is accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Outstanding Research Publication Award
- Samuel Hinkle Junior Faculty Research Award
- Outstanding Collaborative Research Team Award
- Outstanding Community-Engaged Researcher Award
- Outstanding Champion of Diversity in Research Award
- Outstanding Research Staff Member Award
- Career Citation Milestone Award
The culmination of the event is the announcement of the Career Research Excellence Award, honoring an individual who has dedicated their career to enhancing the research mission through education, mentorship and collaborative efforts to further advance science.