- This event has passed.
Black Maternal Health and Infertility Awareness Week
April 17, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Community Talk and Panel Discussion
For parents of color who are currently pregnant or are planning to become pregnant in the near future.
Dr. Tonya Wright and Dr. Samantha Butts will lead an open discussion on fertility and birthing.
- Tonya Wright, MD, Academic Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Penn State College of Medicine
- Samantha Butts, MD, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Penn State College of Medicine
- La Toya Luces-Sampson, MD, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Educator and Black Maternal Health Advocate
- Aaron Campbell, PhD, Patient and Assistant Professor of Special Education, Penn State
- Chavone Momon-Nelson, DO, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Department Chair, UPMC Carlisle