- This event has passed.
Commission for Women – 2023 Annual Awards
March 1 to March 17
Do you know someone who is committed to enacting change or is a valuable mentor?
The Penn State Commission for Women presents two annual awards:
2023 3C Award – Commitment, Community, Change
- Commitment: demonstrating commitment towards supporting the growth of women through education, mentorship, leadership, or opportunity
- Community: addressing the needs of women and girls or promoting female initiatives in the community
- Change: championing change, advocating, creating impact regarding women’s issues
- This award recognizes a person who provides an environment for the professional and personal development of women and girls within and outside our community. We recognize voluntary activities, community service, public and community education of women’s issues, and achievements that advance professional women.
2023 Mentoring Awards
- One award for faculty, one award for staff and one award for student (including resident and/or fellow) for exemplary and effective membership. The award recognizes someone for their exemplary and effective mentorship through voluntarily helping others to reach their professional and personal potential.
All Penn State Health and College of Medicine employees, students and trainees are eligible, regardless of gender. Nominators and nominees do not need to be members of the Commission for Women. Self-nominations welcome.
Nominations open March 1-17!
Winners will be announced at the 2023 General Assembly.
Questions? Please contact Raz Abdulqadir at firstname.lastname@example.org.