- This event has passed.
Commission for Women – 2023 Halloween Costume Collection
October 1 to October 22
Penn State Commission for Women is collecting costume donations for patients at the Penn State Health Children’s Hospital.
Collection Dates are Oct. 1 through Oct. 22.
Please help make this Halloween fun and special for our younger patients!
- Must be new, packaged Halloween costumes
- Other items needed such as silly glasses, masks, capes, crowns, etc.
- Seeking a variety of ages and sizes
- Costumes and accessories for younger, smaller patients (preemie, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 12 months)
- Please refrain from any scary costumes or masks
- Dates are not flexible – No donations will be accepted after Oct. 22 event
Questions/comments may be directed to: Terri Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | call/text 908-619-7338
See below for available collection sites and contacts
C3608c at HMC or G02 Medical
Office Building at SJR
SSB 2nd Floor Lobby or
30 Hope Dr, (Ent B) Suite 2200,
C5606 Department of Psychiatry
and Behavioral Health (Tuesdays
and Thursdays 8 a.m.-4 p.m.)
UPCII Room 4100
100 Crystal Drive (Wednesdays
35 Hope Drive Pediatrics
Specialties Front Desk or
Lancaster Pediatric Specialties
Costumes can also be shipped directly to CLS:
Child Life Program, MC-CH03
Attn: Pamela Baranowski
500 University Drive
Hershey, Pa 17033
Anyone affiliated with Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine can request access to add events to this calendar. View instructions for getting access here.
Faculty, staff and students with Penn State Health network access can view selected internal events on the Infonet calendar here.