- This event has passed.
Commission for Women: Halloween Costume Collection
October 1 to October 12
Penn State Commission for Women is collecting costume donations for patients at the Children’s Hospital from Oct 1 through Oct. 12. Please help make this Halloween fun and special for our younger patients!
- Must be new, packaged Halloween costumes
- Other items needed such as silly glasses, masks, capes, crowns, etc.
- Seeking a variety of ages and sizes
- Costumes for younger patients (6 months and up)
- Please refrain from any scary costumes or masks
- Dates are not flexible – NO donations will be accepted after Oct. 12
Other donations may be ordered and shipped directly to Child Life at:
Contact: Terri Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 908.619.7338.
C5613 – Windy Alford, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Health (Tuesday-Friday)
SSB 200D – Brenda Thomas, Office of Research Affairs, Support Services Buiding
C1743 – Terri Smith, Department of Humanities (across from Au Bon Pain)
H2409 – Tracey Carson, Surgical Services (2nd-floor, Cancer Institute)
C3608c – Jaime Long, MD, OB/Gyn
UPCII Room 4100 – Mary Maiolo
Suite 200 – Colleen Kampf, Neurosurgery, Penn State Health Medical Group, 2494 Bernville Road