- This event has passed.
Update: Canceled or changed events due to COVID-19
March 11 to June 30
Several events across Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine have been changed or canceled due to coronavirus disease 2019, also known as COVID-19.
Once canceled, events are removed from campus calendars to avoid confusion. However, a list of known canceled or changed events is included here.
This list is updated frequently, but may not include all cancellations or changes. If an event is not on this list, please contact the organizing program with questions about whether it has been canceled.
Canceled or changed events at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center/Penn State College of Medicine
In addition to the specific events listed, the following are canceled or closed until further notice:
- Catholic Mass at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- All Center Stage Arts in Health performances across the College of Medicine and Hershey Medical Center
- The Gift Shop
- Harrell Health Sciences Library (however, the library website remains fully available and library faculty and staff are available for any needs by emailing email@example.com)
- The mailroom personal service window (CG701) (however, regular business mailroom operations are continuing weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- The Penn State Store
- University Fitness Center
Canceled or changed events at Penn State Health St. Joseph
In addition to the specific events listed:
- All Baby Bistro Breastfeeding Support meetings (generally held the first and third Wednesdays of each month) are canceled until further notice. Updated information will be posted here when available.
- All Tuesday farm stands at both the Bern and downtown campuses are canceled until further notice.