Donate life. Donate blood. – 2023
February 15, 2023, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
One event on February 15, 2023 at 9:00 am
Your friends and neighbors need your help. Every day, health care workers race to provide care to accident victims, surgical patients and people who need regular transfusions. That care starts with you and your donation. Giving blood is safe and simple. Make an appointment and learn how you can be a life line today.
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are strongly recommended to help maintain social distancing.
- Please visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter Sponsor Code PS Hershey to view available appointments or call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
- Streamline your donation experience and save up to 15 minutes by visiting RedCrossBlood.org/RapidPass to complete your pre-donation reading and health history questions on the day of your appointment.
- Please remember to wear your mask and bring photo ID to your blood drive appointment.
- Snacks and refreshments provided.
- Donation Safety Protocols
American Red Cross employees have implemented added precautions to ensure blood drives and donation centers are safe for donors and staff, including:
- Requiring face coverings or masks
- Having hand sanitizer available
- Social distancing throughout the entire process
- Wiping down donor touched areas
Note: The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who have received a COVID-19 vaccination. If you receive a vaccine, knowing the name of the manufacturer (e.g. Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson and Johnson) is important in determining your eligibility. In most cases, there’s no deferral time if you have received a vaccine. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and blood donation.
Contact Sean Erony at 717-531-8232 with questions.