- This event has passed.
Free Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Screening
May 31, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Penn State Health Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery will host a free screening event for oral, head and neck cancer.
The following questions can help determine if you or a loved one is at risk:
- Do you smoke, vape, chew tobacco or betel nut products?
- Do you have a sore in your mouth?
- Have you had a sore throat that lasted more than two weeks?
- Have you had a hoarse voice for more than two to three weeks?
- Do you have trouble swallowing or feel like something is stuck in your throat?
- Do you have a painless growth or swelling in your neck?
- Do you have persistent ear pain?
To register for a free screening, call 1-800-243-1455.