- This event has passed.
Lunch seminar: Customer discovery – building something someone wants
May 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This free lunch seminar hosted by the Center for Medical Innovation will teach participants about customer discovery and how it impacts innovation and ultimately success.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- What is customer discovery and why is it vital?
- When do you – the inventor or entrepreneur – begin understanding your customer?
- What are critical activities and methods within customer discovery that lead to positive results?
- How does customer discovery change the design and development of your product/company?
- What programs and resources are available for customer discovery?
Erika Swift (moderator)
President, BioStrategy Partners
Associate Director of the Center for Medical Innovation, Penn State College of Medicine
COO/Founder of Advanced Plasma Solutions, AmpTech
Julie Stapleton Carroll
Program Director of Blackstone LaunchPad, Temple University
Director of Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Penn State Harrisburg
The Practical Knowledge Series is a forum for bringing content-area experts together with members of the academic, technology transfer, and entrepreneurial communities to share information, experience and insights on topics related to commercialization of life sciences technologies. The monthly series is sponsored by MVM Associates. Learn more at BioStrategy Partners.