- This event has passed.
Managing your Citations with Mendeley
May 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mendeley is a free web-based tool that saves researchers time by properly formatting citations. In this session, participants will learn how to import references from key library databases, including PubMed, CINAHL and Web of Science. They will also learn how to use the “Cite While You Write” plugin to insert citations into a Word document and create a bibliography.
Participants should create a free Mendeley account before joining the webinar.
- Import references from PubMed and other key health sciences databases.
- Create and edit references within Mendeley.
- Organize references with folders.
- Attach article PDFs to references.
- Identify the difference between the web and desktop apps.
- Learn how to use the Microsoft Word plugin “Cite While You Write” in order to cite references within a Word document.
This workshop takes place at University Park, Centre Medical Sciences Building, Suite 304, Seminar 1.