- This event has passed.
Virtual Event: Medical Student Research Symposium
May 14, 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Each spring, the Office for Medical Student Research showcases research projects completed by the current fourth-year medical students during their time at Penn State College of Medicine.
The 2020 Medical Student Research Symposium is a virtual event. The 16 participating students will present their research via the University’s VoiceThreads platform, with each presentation available for asynchronous viewing and commenting for several days, culminating with a live event May 14.
- May 11 until noon May 14: VoiceThreads presentations available for viewing and commenting at any time
- Noon to 12:10 p.m. May 14: Opening remarks via Zoom by Ira J. Ropson, PhD, Assistant Dean of Medical Student Research
- 12:10 to 1:10 p.m. May 14: Students with last names Aljabban through Johri will host Zoom breakout rooms
- 1:10 to 2:10 p.m. May 14: Students with last names Latten through Winslow will host Zoom breakout rooms
- 2:10 to 2:30 p.m. May 14: All Zoom rooms will be open for additional questions