- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Inclusion of Underserved Populations in Central Pennsylvania
April 5 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In recognition of National Public Health Week, the Public Health Association for Service and Education (PHASE) is hosting a panel discussion on underserved populations.
Guest speakers include:
- Sarah S. Kawasaki, MD: Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, specializing in substance use disorder
- David Saunders: Director of the Office of Health Equity at the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Jarret Sell, MD: Penn State Health Medical Group Harrisburg, specializing in LGBTQ care, HIV treatment and Hepatitis C treatment
- Sarah Ramirez, MD: Penn State Health Medical Group Harrisburg, specializing in care for Latino communities
- Megan Mendez Miller, DO: Penn State Health Medical Group Nyes Road, specializing in care for Latino communities and Nepali Bhutanese refugees
- Shakila Shah, MPH: Program Administrator, Pennsylvania Department of Health, specializing in sickle cell and care for refugees