- This event has passed.
Webinar: Penn State Project ECHO Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment for Adolescents Series
June 18, 8:00 am to 9:00 am
One event on July 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on July 16, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on July 30, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on August 13, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on August 27, 2020 at 8:00 am
Penn State Project ECHO is taking steps to equip pediatricians with strategies to address underage drinking through the training and delivery of steps collectively referred to as the screening, brief intervention and referral to treatment (SBIRT) technique.
The SBIRT for Adolescents ECHO consists of 10 biweekly, hour-long sessions.
A brief presentation on a topic related to underage drinking and adolescent substance use will be given within the last 15 minutes of each session.
- June 18: Adolescent Progress of Substance Use
- July 2: How Alcohol Affects Human Biology
- July 16: Referral to Psychosocial and Medication Treatment
- July 30: Beyond Alcohol: Substance Use Prevention
- Aug. 13: Positive Development: Building Good Habits
- Aug. 27: Review of Brief Interventions