Webinar: Penn State Project ECHO Polyneuropathy and Musculoskeletal Pain Series
May 27, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, happening 7 times
This Penn State Project ECHO series for primary care providers is designed to address diagnostic and management strategies for common and complex neurological conditions.
These sessions include a brief lecture and patient case presentation and discussions on topics of interest to the group, such as polyneuropathy, migraines and musculoskeletal pain. Sessions are held every third Wednesday via Zoom (with no session April 29) on the following schedule, with topics subject to change:
- March 18, 2020: Sudden progressive weakness after a cold
- April 1, 2020: Numb and unsteady legs
- April 15, 2020: Numbness, tingling and syncope
- May 13, 2020: “My back hurts!”
- May 27, 2020: Musculoskeletal disorders: Do I need to see a neurologist?
- June 10, 2020: Unilateral hand or foot numbness or weakness
- June 24, 2020: Migraine headaches