- This event has passed.
Project ECHO Polyneuropathy and Musculoskeletal Pain Series
January 8 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 7, 2020
This Penn State Project ECHO series addresses diagnostics and management strategies for common and rare neurological conditions.
Sessions are held every other Wednesday, excluding holidays, via Zoom.
The sessions include a case presentation and brief lectures covering topics of interest to the ECHO group, such as peripheral nervous system conditions, musculoskeletal pain, management of back pain/lumbosacral radiculopathy and headaches/migraines, on the following schedule:
- Nov. 6, 2019: Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Nov. 20, 2019: Axonal polyneuropathy
- Dec. 11, 2019: Small-fiber neurology
- Jan. 8, 2020: Lumbosacral radiculopathy and back pain
- Jan. 22, 2020: Musculoskeletal disorders (preventative)
- Feb. 5, 2020: Focal neuropathies
- Feb. 19, 2020: Case presentation and brief didactic on headaches (migraines)
- Mar. 4, 2020: Case presentation and brief didactic on headaches (other)