- This event has passed.
Webinar: Grantseeker’s Guide to the National Institutes of Health
April 22, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
As the largest public funder of biomedical research in the world, NIH is a major funding target for a wide range of researchers. Only about 20% of applicants receive funding each year, but don’t panic.
In this webinar, Hanover will provide a condensed primer with strategic guidance for grantseekers looking to secure NIH funding. This session will include:
- A high-level overview of NIH’s grantmaking programs and funding mechanisms
- Components of NIH submission packages
- Common mistakes to avoid in submitting proposals
- Best practices for competitive applications
- Bryan DeBusk — Senior Grants Consultant, Hanover Research
- Sarah Ott — Senior Grants Consultant, Hanover Research
- Mallory Waters — Senior Content Director, Hanover Research
Unable to attend? Register and we will send a copy of the recording and slides after the webinar.