- This event has passed.
Webinar: “Growing Up Without Mirrors: Primary Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic”
February 24, 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm
“Growing Up Without Mirrors: Primary Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic” will be presented by Rebecca Etz, PhD, associate professor of family medicine and population health at Virginia Commonwealth University and co-director of the Larry A. Green Center – Advancing Primary Health Care for the Public Good.
Her research focuses on:
- bridging the gap between the business of medicine and the lived experience of the human condition;
- the unique strength of primary care; and
- unintentional harm policy and transformation efforts can have on primary care.
Dr. Etz serves on the National Academies of Medicine consensus study “Implementing High Quality Primary Care.” Currently, she is leading a study on the response to and impact of COVID-19 on U.S. primary care.
- learn how primary care practices were impacted by the pandemic;
- examine the capacities primary care was able to maintain during the pandemic; and
- understand the implications for how primary care must adapt to a post-pandemic state.
Participants may also join by calling 929-205-6099, meeting ID 996 4455 6349. If prompted, enter passcode 421330.