- This event has passed.
Webinar: Introduction to TriNetX
May 26, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Penn State Clinical and Translational Science Institute is offering four training sessions for its patient population discovery tool for health research, TriNetX. Training sessions will be held virtually on May 26. Registration is required for each session.
Through TriNetX, the Penn State community can search for patients meeting specified criteria in a de-identified database without prior Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval. Several data sets are available, including from Penn State Health and peer organizations. New users can request access to TriNetX on the institute’s website. For a consultation about using TriNetX, complete a service request form.
Introduction to TriNetX will be held from 9 to 10 a.m. This session is for users who have never used TriNetX before, have run only a few queries, or want a refresher of the basics. Registration is available here. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of TriNetX and its capabilities
- Overview of available networks/populations to query
- Introduction to Query Builder: how to restrict cohort by age/sex, add terms and add a time constraint to a term
- Learn Explore Cohort, Analyze Criteria, Rate of Arrival and Summary Statistics features
- Overview of Help Center and Design Assistance