- This event has passed.
Webinar: Penn State Project ECHO Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease Series
June 3, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
One event on May 20, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on June 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm
This Penn State Project ECHO series for clinicians and primary care providers addresses diagnostic and care management standards for dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
These sessions include case discussions and brief lectures covering topics of interest to the ECHO group, such as pseudodementia and parkinsonism.
Sessions take place 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays on the following schedule, with topics subject to change:
- March 11, 2020: Pseudodementia
- March 25, 2020: A clinical approach to dementia
- April 8, 2020: The challenges of dementia management and factors in care
- April 22, 2020: Non-Alzheimer’s dementia
- May 6, 2020: Early Parkinson’s disease
- May 20, 2020: Parkinsonism
- June 3, 2020: Surgical options