- This event has passed.
Webinar: Penn State Project ECHO Perinatal Mental Health Series
February 15, 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
One event on February 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on March 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on April 5, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on April 19, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on May 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm
One event on June 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
This Penn State Project ECHO series is designed to equip anyone caring for women who experience perinatal mental health problems with the best practices in diagnosis and treatment related to mental health during the perinatal period to improve women’s health outcomes and mother-infant relationships. The series consists of seven hour-long sessions taking place between January, 18 and June 7, 2021.
A brief presentation on a topic related to perinatal mental health will be given in the last 20 minutes of each session.
Topics to be presented:
- Jan. 18, 2021: Management of peripartum depression
- Feb. 15, 2021: Anxiety disorders in pregnancy and postpartum period
- March 15, 2021: Bipolar disorder and pregnancy
- April 5, 2021: Treatment of insomnia in pregnancy and postpartum
- April 19, 2021: Suicide risk assessment
- May 17, 2021: ADHD in pregnancy
- June 7, 2021: Alternative and non-pharmacological interventions for better mental health in pregnancy and postpartum