- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: College of Arts and Architecture Sustainability Teaching Roundtable
November 10, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
One event on November 10, 2020 at 11:30 am
One event on February 8, 2021 at 11:30 am
One event on March 1, 2021 at 11:30 am
One event on March 29, 2021 at 11:30 am
One event on April 5, 2021 at 11:30 am
One event on April 12, 2021 at 11:30 am
The College of Arts and Architecture’s Sustainability Teaching Roundtable Series, launched in last year, will continue with seven sessions during 2020–21. All fall sessions will be presented via Zoom.
The goal of the series is to transform the culture of sustainability education and pedagogy, embedding it into the teaching culture across Penn State. A wide range of topics concerning sustainability, curricular planning and engagement will be addressed through the series. While the talks are focused on potential impacts to the College of Art and Architecture, those interested in sustainability at the College of Medicine may benefit from the broader themes being discussed.
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 6, 2020: Sustainability Teaching Panel Discussion
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 10, 2020: Sustainability and Environmental Justice
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 8, 2021: Teaching Arts and Architecture in the Anthropocene
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 1, 2021: SoVA Studio for Sustainability and Social Action
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 29, 2021: Sustainability Behind “A Marvelous Order”
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. April 5 and April 12, 2021: Paper from Invasives and Yard Waste (two-part session)