- This event has passed.
What to Expect When You’re Expecting at Penn State Health
September 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Preparing for the birth of your baby can be exciting and overwhelming. At the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, we want to make sure you have every question answered so you have the best birthing experience possible.
- Meet our amazing team of obstetricians, midwives, anesthesiologists, family and community medicine providers and pediatricians.
- Tour the Labor and Delivery Department.
- Enjoy light refreshments.
Open to pregnant women of any stage and their families.
- Dr. Richard Legro, chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Christina DeAngelis, Division of Women’s Health/Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Elizabeth Newbury, Division of Women’s Health and Midwifery Services
- Dr. Kristin Brennan, Department of Anesthesia
- Dr. Stacey Milunic, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Dr. Jennifer Miller, Department of Pediatrics