Nominations are now open for the 2019 Penn State Hershey Commission for Women (PSHCFW) 3C (Committed, Community, Change) Award. The award recognizes Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine employees whose work or volunteer efforts have impacted the advancement of women in the following areas:
- Career: providing opportunities in fields not traditionally open to women
- Community Service: addressing the needs of women and girls in the community
- Education: educating the public/community on issues facing women
- Politics: engaging in civic and political activity related to women’s issues
- Professionalism: supporting and developing the growth of women
Nominations will be accepted on the 3C Award website through Jan. 14, 2019. Winners will be celebrated at the PSHCFW Women’s History event in March.
Contact Jessica Yingst, nominations and awards committee chair, for details.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.