‘Tis the season for the employee holiday celebrations
All Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine employees are invited to attend the annual holiday celebrations in the Rotunda Café.
The celebration for night shift employees is 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 10 in the main dining room. The Rotunda Café will close at 10 p.m. and re-open at 6:30 a.m. the following morning.
The celebration for first- and second-shift employees is 2 to 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13 in the main serving area and dining room.
The festivities on Friday, Dec. 13 will alter food service hours:
- Will open for breakfast from 6:30 to 10 a.m. and remain open for lunch until 1 p.m. with a limited menu.
- Will close at 1 p.m. to prepare for the holiday celebration.
- Will close at 6 p.m. and re-open at 7 p.m. for normal overnight hours.
Starbucks will be open for regular business hours on Dec. 13.
Au Bon Pain and Tree House Café will remain open for regular business hours during the parties.
The Medical Center’s catering and Au Bon Pain catering services will not accept orders for Dec. 13.
At St Joseph Medical Center:
- Bern Campus
- The celebration for day-shift employees is 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 12; lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., dinner from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. (evening shift)
- The celebration for night-shift staff is breakfast from 6:30 to 8 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 13.
- Downtown Campus
- The celebration is during lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 13.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.