- This event has passed.
THON spirit inspires on abc27’s ‘Good Day PA’
February 9, 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Penn State Health Children’s Hospital celebrates THON and Four Diamonds in a special one-hour edition of “Good Day PA” Friday, Feb. 9, from 10 to 11 a.m. on abc27. Meet three families facing pediatric cancer who have benefitted from services provided by Four Diamonds at the Children’s Hospital, including music therapy. Discover the groundbreaking pediatric cancer research happening at Penn State Health Children’s Hospital. Experts from the Children’s Hospital and Four Diamonds will answer viewer questions live in the studio. Plus, join the live webchat by submitting questions at abc27.com/THONchat.
- Suzanne Graney, executive director, Four Diamonds
- Lisa McGregor, pediatric hematologist/oncologist, Penn State Health Children’s Hospital
- Giselle Saulnier Sholler, chief of the Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Penn State Health Children’s Hospital; director of pediatric oncology research, Penn State College of Medicine
- Logan Echard, director of analytics and strategy, Four Diamonds
- Korrin Henneman, music therapist, Penn State Health Children’s Hospital
- Will Vincent, student executive director, THON 2024
Anyone affiliated with Penn State Health and Penn State College of Medicine can request access to add events to this calendar. View instructions for getting access here.
Faculty, staff and students with Penn State Health network access can view selected internal events on the Infonet calendar here.