- Need some numbers or background info? Check out these Facts and Statistics.
- Looking for an interview? Please read our Media Guidelines by selecting the tab above.
- Need an update on a patient? Read our policy on Patient Conditions.
- Need some high-resolution photos of our campus? Pick from several in this online gallery.
- Need a logo for one of our entities? Find it here.
- Read some great stories about our doctors, researchers, patients and others on our blog, Penn State Medicine.
- Facebook: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Facebook: Penn State College of Medicine
- Facebook: Penn State Hershey Research
- Twitter: Penn State Hershey
- Twitter: Penn State Health Research
- Penn State University newswires (enter your email address and select “Hershey” under campuses and/or “Health and Wellness” under topics)
Please direct all media inquiries to the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606. Outside of regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), please call 717-531-8521 and ask the hospital operator to page the on-call PR specialist.
Statement regarding patient deathAug 23, 2017
Employee Flu Vaccination Policy StatementDec 11, 2013
Dr. Claude Fanelli Investigation StatementApr 03, 2013
Lawsuit Filed by Jodi and Scott Ferris StatementMar 28, 2012
- All media visits to the campus of Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine or any Penn State Medical Group site must be approved in advance by the Office of Marketing and Communications.
- While visiting our campus or Medical Group site, members of the media must be accompanied by a representative of the Office of Marketing and Communications at all times.
- All interviews with physicians, faculty, staff and patients must be arranged through and facilitated by the Office of Marketing and Communications. Please do not contact such individuals directly.
- First mention – Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Subsequent mentions – Milton S. Hershey Medical Center or Hershey Medical Center
- First mention – Penn State College of Medicine
- Subsequent mentions – College of Medicine
- First mention – Penn State Children's Hospital
- Subsequent mentions – Children's Hospital
- First mention – Penn State Cancer Institute
- Subsequent mentions – Cancer Institute