Clinical and Translational Science Institute announces schedule for fall biostatistics seminars
Penn State Clinical and Translational Science Institute announces its Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design (BERD) Research Methods Seminar Series schedule for the fall semester. The series features lectures on fundamental research methods in the fall semester, and covers more advanced topics in the spring semester. Statisticians and methodologists from multiple Penn State departments present these seminars.
Seminars are held virtually from 4 to 5 p.m. Streaming information is sent upon registration.
The fall schedule is:
- The Basics of Randomization and Sample Size Estimation by Allen Kunselman on Sept. 27: Register here.
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-analyses by Shouhao Zhou on Oct. 11: Register here.
- Design of Cluster Randomized Trials by Vernon Chinchilli on Oct. 25: Register here.
- Clinical Trial Monitoring by Kelly Nye and Paula Valencia-Moulton on Nov. 8: Register here.
- Data Management Applications for Clinical Research: REDCap and DMS by Paula Valencia-Moulton and Aimee Merchlinski on Nov. 15: Register here.
- Design and Measurement Considerations for Implementation Science Projects by William Calo on Nov. 29: Register here.
- Design and Analysis of Complex Survey Studies by Terry Murphy on Dec. 13: Register here.
To request a consultation with the core, fill out a service request form.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.