Residents graduate from Diagnostic Radiology program
Six residents from the Diagnostic Radiology Residency program marked the completion of their training during a ceremony at the Hershey Country Club on June 17, 2021.
“It is with joy that we say congratulations to the resident class of 2021 and with sadness that we say goodbye to some of our colleagues,” said Dr. Donald Flemming, director of the Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program. “You worked hard during your four years and conquered all of the challenges that you faced, including a once in a century pandemic. Thank you for your dedication and professionalism in the face of adversity. I am confident that you will accomplish great things during the next step in your professional journey.”
The residents will practice radiology in locations ranging from San Francisco, Calif., to Gainesville, Fla.
Members of the Class of 2021 include:
- Matthew Capodarco, DO: University of Pennsylvania, Chest and Cardiac Imaging Fellowship
- Chad Fuller, MD: University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., MSK Imaging Fellowship
- Sparsh Gola, MD: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Abdominal Imaging Fellowship
- Weaver Kesler, MD: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, MSK Imaging Fellowship
- Pwint Khine, DO: UC San Francisco, Abdominal Imaging Fellowship
- William Pryor, MD: University of Colorado, Pediatric Imaging Fellowship
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.