Hanover Research webinar offers guide to NIH for grantseekers
As the largest public funder of biomedical research in the world, the National Institutes of Health is a major funding target for a wide range of researchers. Only about 20% of applicants receive funding each year, but don’t panic.
In this webinar, Hanover Research will provide a condensed primer with strategic guidance for grantseekers looking to secure NIH funding. This session will include:
- A high-level overview of NIH’s grantmaking programs and funding mechanisms
- Components of NIH submission packages
- Common mistakes to avoid in submitting proposals
- Best practices for competitive applications
- Bryan DeBusk — Senior Grants Consultant, Hanover Research
- Sarah Ott — Senior Grants Consultant, Hanover Research
- Mallory Waters — Senior Content Director, Hanover Research
Unable to attend? Register and we will send a copy of the recording and slides after the webinar.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.