Harrell Health Sciences Library faculty and staff news: July 2020
Several Harrell Health Sciences Library team members have been involved in recent projects.
- Amy Knehans’ co-authored article “A Critical review of how healthcare organizations are facilitating access to fruits and vegetables in their patient populations” was accepted to the Journal of Nutrition in June 2020 (authors: Veldheer, S., Scartozzi, C., Knehans, A., Oser, T., Sood, N., George, D., Smith, A., Cohen, A., & Winkles, R).
- Seamus Carmichael’s painting “Follow Me Up To Carlow” was selected by The Wild Onions editorial team as an award winner in the Staff, Family Member and Community category for the 2020 edition.
- Kelly Thormodson co-edited book “The Engaged Health Sciences Library Liaison,” which was published May 2020. ISBN: 978-1-5381-2675-2 (co-editor: Lindsay Alcock).
- Amy Knehans, Ben Hoover and Marie Cirelli’s book chapter “Liaison Faculty Collaboration – Faculty Engagement” was published in The Engaged Health Sciences Library Liaison, May 2020.
- Nancy Adams’ book chapter on curriculum mapping in medical education, co-authored with Iris Kovar-Gough of Michigan State University Libraries, was published in The Engaged Health Sciences Library Liaison, May 2020.
- Brad Long co-presented the webinar “Health information for distance learning” as part of the Pennsylvania Library Association: College and Research Division – Connect and Communicate Series on April 22, 2020 (co-presenter was Kate Flewelling, Executive Director of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine).
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.