Lime Spring Outpatient Center hosts community celebration April 27
Penn State Health Lime Spring Outpatient Center invites the community to an event celebrating the facility’s opening and welcoming neighbors from the area.
The celebration is planned for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, April 27, at 2221 Noll Drive, Lancaster. The 76,000-square-foot center opened in January and began offering a variety of health care services.
The event will feature:
- Local food trucks, including Sugar Whipped Bakery, Dutch Country Pretzels and Bricker’s French Fries
- Gymnastics fun for kids by Spooky Nook sports complex
- Lancaster Barnstormers players, giveaways and information on the 2019 season
- Fun 101.3 FM live remote broadcast
- Free health screenings
- Car seat safety checks by the Penn State Children’s Hospital Pediatric Trauma and Injury Prevention Team
- Lime Spring Outpatient Center tours
- The Nittany Lion
Penn State Health is also partnering with East Hempfield Township Police on Drug Take-Back Day, which will take place behind the Outpatient Center throughout the public event. Unused or expired medications, needles and syringes will be collected for safe disposal.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.