Penn State College of Medicine’s MD program Class of 2020 was asked to choose outstanding residents who demonstrated a commitment to teaching and compassion.
The 2018 honorees named are, from Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center:
- Angel Diaz-Sanchez, MD (Anesthesiology Residency)
- Asfand Khan, MD (Psychiatry Residency)
- Joseph Malone, MD (Neurology Residency)
- Brianna Spencer, MD (General Surgery Residency)
- Joshua Winder, MD (General Surgery Residency)
- Jennifer Zatezalo, MD (Pediatric Residency)
From UPMC Pinnacle:
- T. Joseph Watson, MD (Internal Medicine, UPMC Pinnacle Health)
These awardees will be recognized during EdVenture 2019 taking place April 18, 2019.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.