College of Medicine celebrates Administrative Committee on Research Award winners
The Penn State Office of the Senior Vice President for Research recognized nine research staff members for their exceptional work support of research efforts across the University. Six of the award recipients are Penn State College of Medicine employees.
“Without the critical support of our research staff, our investigators cannot move their projects forward,” said Dr. Leslie Parent, vice dean for research and graduate studies. “The fact that our research staff members represent a majority of this year’s honorees speaks volumes about the high caliber of our staff and the significant role they play in helping us make discoveries that improve human health.”
2022 ACOR Award Winners:
- Rookie of the Year: Thomas Quaco, Department of Neurology
- Pre-award all-star: Kristi Bracale, Office of Research Affairs, Grants Administration
- Post Award All Star: Elizabeth (Beth) Conner, Department of Medicine
- Accounting/Finance All Star: Leah Acajabon, Finance and Business
- Team Spirit Award: Celeste Stalk-Ortenzio, Family and Community Medicine
- Innovation All Star: Aaron Knauff, Finance and Business
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.