College of Medicine MD/PhD students travel to national conference
- Nadia DiNunno (G4, Wang lab)
- Poster Presentation: The structure of mammalian-derived HBV capsid in complex with a fluorescent HAP13 derivative
- Tim Helmuth (G2, Connor lab)
- Maryknoll Linscott (G4, Gunther lab)
- Oral Presentation: PIK3CA and cMYC promote the expansion of distinct Ras-initiated, long-lived premalignant clones in a multistage murine breast cancer model
- Havell Markus (G2, Liu lab)
- Oral Presentation: Utilizing electronic health records to identify high-risk ANA-positive patients that may progress to systemic lupus erythematosus
- Kyra Newmaster (M3, Kim lab)
- Oral Presentation: Predicting CNS Tumor MMP9 Methylation Status Using MRI Features
Linscott’s oral presentation earned a conference award for Best General Medicine II Oral Presentation.
If you're having trouble accessing this content, or would like it in another format, please email the Penn State College of Medicine web department.